Our authors form a rich community: math circle leaders, homeschoolers, passionate teachers, and other math enthusiasts, all trying in their own ways to spread the love of math.
Math circles are groups of people working on math problems together, in which the leader does not ‘teach material’ but proposes intriguing problems to solve, and facilitates the students’ problem solving process. Check out some coolness at:
- The Math Circle (in the Boston area)
- Bay Area Circle for Teachers
- National Association of Math Circles (directory)
- Talking Stick Math Circle
- Becoming Invisible, by Bob Kaplan and friends (an excerpt from Playing With Math)
Homeschoolers are teaching themselves more math, so they can help their kids to enjoy math.
Passionate Teachers are blogging about math. Check out...
More Math Fun
The Internet is exploding with math!